Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC)

Community College of Allegheny County

Transfer Resources

PCHE Cross-Registration
As a CCAC student, you'll find numerous academic and extracurricular options to suit you interests. In addition, the College's membership in the Pittsburgh Council of Higher Education (PCHE) enables full-time students to cross-register at any other member institution (see list below). If a course is not offered by CCAC, you can enroll in that course at an appropriate member college and pay only the CCAC tuition rate. If you decide to transfer, you'll have first-hand experience to guide you in making decisions about where to continue your education.

To learn more about this opportunity to take a course at another Pittsburgh college or university, review the PCHE Cross Registration Form and instructions.    

PCHE Member Institutions