The current minimum PC standard is a Dell OptiPlex 9010 computer with an Intel Quad Core i7-3770 processor installed. The base configuration for purchase of a replacement PC is:
• Dell OptiPlex 9010 Intel Quad Core i7-3770 Processor with VT (3.40GHz, 8M)
• 8GB Non-ECC, 1600MHz (2 X 4GB)
• AMD Radeon HD 7000 Video Card Graphics Dual DVI, Full Height
• 500GB SATA 3.0 GB/s hard drive
• 16x DVD +/- RW Internal SATA drive
• Dell E1914 Flat Panel Monitor
Call the Director of Field Operations for cost estimates.
If you need to obtain a network server, please contact the Executive Director of ITS for specifications.
Please note that purchasing equipment outside of College standards will mean that ITS cannot fully support your equipment.