Veterans Service Center
The CCAC Veterans Services Center (VSC) Is Here for You.
CCAC’s Veterans Services Center (VSC) provides personalized and caring support to CCAC student veterans during their transition from military service to college life. We help our veterans navigate CCAC
and provide assistance with VA educational benefits, as well as give veteran students the tools to succeed academically and personally. We value the skills, assets and experiences veterans bring to the
CCAC community, and are committed to helping them achieve to their educational goals. The VSC also increases campus awareness of student veteran issues, advises the student veterans club and fosters a sense of camaraderie, community and well-being for all student veterans on campus.
Services provided include, but are not limited to:
- Providing information on VA benefits specific to a student's situation
- Referring students to the appropriate campus or community resources
- Helping students navigate the campus and all the various departments
- Sending out invitations to social events and workshops throughout the year
- Connecting students with other student veterans at CCAC
- Helping students make the transition from military to student life at CCAC