The Web allows you to access information on the Internet through a browser.
One of the main features of the Web is the ability to link quickly
to other related information.
Use the Web
- to find current information
- to link to information provided by the library over the Internet
- to find information about companies
- to find information from all levels of government - federal to local
- to find both expert and popular opinions
Examples of Web Addresses
(The Library of Congress)
(Google, a search engine)
(Community College of Allegheny County)