Visiting Student Registration
Thank you for choosing CCAC! We are proud to be your partner in meeting your academic, personal, and professional goals. As a visiting student, you can enroll in courses at CCAC to:
- accelerate progress toward a four-year degree
- lighten your course load in other terms
- concentrate in areas that need full attention
- take advantage of smaller classes
Please complete the following steps to enroll at CCAC!
- Apply Online Today! When you create your account, choose "Visiting Student" for your area of interest; do NOT select the major that you are pursuing at your
- To see what courses are running for the semester, please search our online course catalog and review our schedule information. For more detailed information on a course and to look up the course syllabus online,
visit the CCAC Catalog and search under Courses/Master Syllabi. Always confirm with your home school that our course will be accepted in transfer.
- Make note of all registration, drop and withdrawal deadlines on the Academic Calendar for the specific semester.
- Does the class you want to take have pre-requisites? If you have completed pre-requisite coursework at your home school, submit a copy
of your unofficial college transcript with your registration. You may be required
to take CCAC placement tests if we cannot verify that you have the pre-requisite courses for English or Mathematics
(or courses that require English or Mathematics pre-requisites).
- New to CCAC?
If you have never registered at CCAC in the past, visit the Virtual Registration Welcome Center to verify your permanent residency and confirm your readiness to register before moving to the next step.
- Register for Classes
If you have completed courses in the past at CCAC and have an active NetID account, you may register online at Self-Service, under Plan and Schedule. Search for the course, add the section to your schedule and click Register Now!
Or you can register with an academic advisor by dropping in to the virtual Advising chat. Please have your photo ID and your unofficial college transcript with you.
Or you can register via email. Complete and sign a registration form and email to email@example.com, along with a copy of your photo ID and an unofficial copy of your college transcript (to verify pre-requisites). Emailed registrations received after the deadline dates, as published on the academic calendar, will not be processed.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues in registering for class.
- If you have not yet done so, create your NetID to get connected to CCAC. If you have not taken classes at CCAC for a while, you
may need to reset your password; call our ServiceDesk at 412.237.8700 if you need assistance.
- Pay your tuition by the deadline shown on the Payment Due Dates webpage. If you are interested in financial aid, contact the Financial Aid office at your home institution.