During this emergency pandemic response period services traditionally available to
students on site have been converted to remote services. Find the COVID 19 Student Resources icon at my.ccac.edu to learn how to access services.
Campuses and centers are reopening!! See in-person course listing.
Students have the ability to meet with an academic advisor from a distance. Virtual Advising allows students to plan, select and register for classes with the help of an academic advisor.
Are you a visiting student?
If you are a visiting student working towards a four-year degree at another institution, you may be able to register without the assistance of an academic advisor. Please go to the visiting student registration page for more details.
Are you a new student? Or returning to CCAC after an absence of one year or longer?
Check in first with the Registration Welcome Center to initiate or reactivate your academic record BEFORE meeting with an advisor. Please have your Photo ID and proof of permanent residence with you when you join the Welcome Center. The Welcome Center is open during the same hours listed below.
Do you have general questions?
Would you like more information about how to change a major program, complete a degree audit or apply for graduation? Do you have questions about how to add classes, drop classes or withdraw from classes? If so, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIRTUAL ADVISING CHAT!
Academic Advisors are available to meet with students through the Virtual Advising Chat. Please click on the link when you are ready to join:
CCAC will be closed on Monday, September 6th.
Monday - Thursday from 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday, August 14: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday, August 21: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Saturday, August 28: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Saturday, September 4: 8:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Saturday, September 11: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
If you would like to complete a change of major or ask questions, please email email@example.com.
If you have not already completed an application for admissions and been admitted to the college, please click here to create an account and complete your application.
VISITING STUDENTS: Accelerate your progress towards a four-year degree at another institution, you may be able to register without the assistance of a virtual advisor. Please go to the visiting student registration page for more details.
For questions about the Advising Chat, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips for Making the Most of Your Advising Session
Your time is precious. Make the most of your virtual advising session. Following are a few tips for making your session as productive as possible:
- Plan wisely and early don't wait until the last minute to schedule an appointment. Refer to the Academic Calendar for the semester for which you are registering for deadline dates.
- Know how your education is being funded and the policies and requirements which affect funding before registering for classes. For information on the financial aid application process, go to Financial Aid. You can find complete information on payment information and deadlines at Payment Due Dates.
- If you have transcripts from another college or university, make sure they have arrived before you complete your virtual advising session. Remember we must have an official copy of your transcript(s) from previous college work in our hands no later than two (2) business days before your scheduled virtual advising session. Have copies of those transcripts in front of you for use during your virtual advising session.
- If you are unsure of your major program of study, contact the Career Counseling Office before scheduling an appointment for virtual advising.
- If you are a returning student, know the requirements of your program. Information on all CCAC programs can be found in the College Catalog. You can create a tentative schedule of classes for the semester in which you are registering by referring to the Credit Schedule for the semester in which you plan to register.
- Have your photo ID in front of you when you begin your virtual advising session. Your academic advisor cannot proceed with your appointment if you do not have a valid photo ID.