Commencement exercises for the class of 2020 will be held Thursday, May 14, 2020.
Celebrate your success at CCAC's annual commencement event where CCAC graduates receive their hard earned degrees. Commencement is held in May at the Petersen Events Center in Oakland. The Nursing Pinning Ceremony takes place in the afternoon before the CCAC commencement ceremony. It is always a joyous and exciting event honoring our students in with family and friends as they mark the beginning of the next chapter of their lives.
- Commencement 2020 will take place at the Petersen Events Center on Thursday, May 14, 2020 at 7 PM (plan to arrive no later than 6 PM) and will end at approximately 9 PM
- December 2019, May 2020 and August 2020 graduates are invited to participate in Commencement Exercises
- Graduates will be asked to RSVP their plan to attend commencement via Appointment Central in early 2020
- Tickets for guests are not required and there is not a limit to the number of guests one can invite
- Graduates should plan to pay for their cap/gown (approximately $40) in April/May
- Graduates must apply for graduation no later than March 6, 2020 to insure their name and degree are in the commencement program.
- Graduates do not receive their actual diploma at commencement exercises. Notification will be provided to graduates at the address we have on file for them after spring 2020 final grades (August for August grads) are posted and applications for graduation are reviewed.
- We do not have a photographer taking individual student photographs.