The Student Emergency GAP Fund provides up to $500 in emergency financial assistance to students encountering unforseen personal circumstances that may prevent them from continuing their education at CCAC. Students are encouraged to apply for this funding by completing the application and submitting it through their campus Dean of Student's office.
GAP Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the CCAC Student Emergency GAP Fund, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be a current CCAC student learner enrolled in a minimum of 6 credits and maintaining a minimum GPA of 2.5;
- have completed the College's financial aid application process*
- be a degree or certificate seeking student; and
- be in good behavioral and financial standing with the College.
- *Allegheny County residency required for Follett Textbook Fund Eligibility.
*International students are ineligible for state and federal financial aid, so they are not required to complete this process.