CCAC Educational Foundation Scholarships
Scholarships At A Glance:
The CCAC Educational Foundation awards over $200,000 in scholarships to more than
300 students annually.
In addition to general scholarships, which are open to all currently enrolled students,
many scholarships exist for specific academic disciplines such as Skilled Trades,
Health Sciences, and Nursing just to name a few.
CCAC students can apply for the majority of scholarships offered by the CCAC Educational
Foundation by using the online scholarship portal.
Are you a CCAC student who is looking for scholarship funding?
When applying, please be prepared to provide the following information:
- An active email address that you regularly check;
- A valid CCAC Student ID number;
- Your current CCAC GPA;
- The number of credits you have completed at CCAC;
- Your primary CCAC campus;
- Your major/degree program;
- The degree you are seeking (AA, AS, AAS, CERT, DIPL);
- Answers to the following essay questions:
- Please talk about yourself and why you are attending CCAC. Please do not identify
your name, age, race or ethnicity in your essay.
- How have you been financing your education thus far? Please list all financial aid:
grants, outside scholarships (i.e. Pittsburgh Promise, Job Corps, etc), CCAC Scholarships,
federal work-study positions, jobs or other aid you have received while attending
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would a scholarship have on your education?
How would you use a scholarship from the CCAC Educational Foundation?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? What are your future goals and what is
your plan for achieving them?
*Note: AwardSpring permits copying and pasting from programs such as Microsoft Word.
*Current CCAC students should monitor their CCAC email, CCAC social media, and the
myCCAC Student Portal for announcements about scholarship opportunities and deadlines.
Additional Funding Opportunities
Meshanko Memorial Scholarship for Art Students
Founded through the bequest of CCAC alumna Ms. Lydia Meshanko, the Meshanko Memorial
Scholarship supports students majoring in Art, Digital Graphic Design, Graphic Communications,
or Industrial Design & Art with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Applications for the 2021-2022
academic year are due by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, May 31, 2021.
Or email email@example.com
to request a physical application mailed to you.
- Must be currently registered (full- or part-time) at CCAC in one of the following
art degree or certificate programs:
- Digital Graphic Design
- Graphic Communications
- Industrial Design & Art
- Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0;
- Must have completed at least 12 credits at CCAC;
- Must be returning to CCAC for the Fall 2021 semester;
Other occasional and third-party scholarship opportunities may not be listed on this
For additional scholarship inquiries, or other questions about CCAC scholarships,