Download and submit a CCAC Honors Program application.
Honors Program Eligibility Requirements
In order to be a member of the Honors Program, students must:
- Submit an application to the Honors Program office.
- Current CCAC or post-secondary transfer students with 6 credits of college-level courses, eligibility for ENG 101 and MAT 090, and a minumum of 3.25 GPA.
- High School graduates high school GPA of 3.5 or greater and eligiblity for ENG 101 and MAT 090. Attach a copy of high school transcripts with completed application.
- Students must be enrolled in an associate degree program, either full- or part-time. Students in certificate programs are not eligible.
- Students must be 18 years of age or older to be accepted into the Honors Program.