International Students Enrollment Process
In order to be accepted to the Community College of Allegheny County and issued an I-20, prospective international students must:
- Complete CCAC Profile and CCAC Application for Admission online.
- Complete the Student Information Sheet.
- Provide a copy of high school transcripts and proof of high school graduation-- translated into English
- Provide copies of official college transcripts, if applicable, translated into English.
- Complete Student Sponsor Statement of Support -- to be completed by the sponsor. NOTE: For prospective F1 Students who have a third-party letter of guarantee, a secondary sponsor must complete the Affidavit of Support, accompanied by the required financial information.
- Most recent four months of official bank statements of sponsor(s) showing a minimum of $27,500 in available funds, converted into US Dollars. There must be an additional $2,000 in US Dollars, for each dependent, if applicable.
- Completed Authorization To Release Information (FERPA form), if applicable. We cannot discuss your status with any third party without your signed permission.
- Provide copy of official TOEFL test scores - if living outside of the United States. (Not required if here in the U.S.).
- Provide copy of Passport, VISA and I-94 retrieval form.
For F1 Transfer Students:
- Complete the steps above, AND
- Provide official transcripts from all colleges attended in the U.S.
- Provide a copy of current I-20.
- Submit the International Student Officer's Report - will be given upon completion of CCAC International Application and placement testing, if required.