CCAC ITS ServiceDesk
Call the ITS ServiceDesk with technology questions and problems. When you call or
email the CCAC ServiceDesk, the analyst will log your issue into the ServiceDesk software,
create a ServiceDesk "ticket" and assign you a ticket number. This ticket is used
to track your problem to its resolution. If the agent cannot solve your problem immediately
on the phone, the ticket will be assigned to a technician at your campus or an analyst/engineer.
The ServiceDesk software allows your problem, via the ServiceDesk ticket, to be tracked
through each phase of the resolution process.
If you need assistance with Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Registrations or
Please go to the Contact Us Page for contact information and hours of operation.
NOTE: Password change requests made through chat or email may be accommodated through
our Zoom video tool to virtually connect with you to verify your identity. Please
use the NetID Account Management program or call by phone to request a password reset.
When emailing us or leaving a voicemail, please include:
- Your name and your Student/Employee ID number
- Your area code and phone number
- A detailed description of the problem
- The times you are available for us to contact you
- The steps you have already taken to resolve the problem
If you are on campus, please include:
- Your campus
- Your building/wing and room
- Your computer number/printer name
Please have your Student or Employee ID number when you call (where do I find my Student ID?)
The ITS ServiceDesk will provide support for the technology categories listed below.
If you are using a technology product not included here, we may make a "best effort"
to answer questions but cannot commit to full resolution or fulfilling your request.
- Student accounts
- CCAC Central e-Services
- Academic email
- Handheld devices
- Internet browsers
- Office 2013 & Office 2016
- Virus and security
- Web Applications
- Windows OS
The ITS ServiceDesk does not provide support for the following.
- Home computers or personal laptops or PCs; ITS staff cannot work on laptops nor give
advice on fixing hardware and software problems on personal computers.
- Extended assistance with homework assignments; Students will be referred to Tutoring
Services or their instructor.
- Hardware and software that is outside CCAC standards.
- Third-party software not maintained by the college; ie, Jobs at CCAC, Smarthinking,
textbook publishers software, etc.