Online Job Resources
CCAC's Online Career Placement Assistance Program is open to all residents including students, alumni and community members of southwestern Pennsylvania interested in obtaining or changing jobs. It is provided as a free service to the community.
CCAC's Career Services enables you to:
- access online resources for local jobs and employment trends
- sharpen your skills with mock interview questions
- access CCAC's Job Search Manual a helpful resource containing sample resumes, interviewing tips and other job-related resources
- Register on the College Central website to:
- create and post your resume
- have your online resume reviewed
- search for jobs
- enable employers to view your resume
- receive weekly emails about job postings and events
- Schedule one-on-one interview session with a CCAC employment specialist and use our free computers for your job search at the campus location nearest you.
CCAC Job Search Website Index
Currently, one of the most common tools of the job search is searching online resources. There are more than five million sites on the Internet and new sites are added every day!
To get you started, click on "Local and National Job Postings" for a list of some of the most popular websites. These are just a small sampling of the thousands of websites on the World Wide Web related to careers and employment.
The Internet provides a wealth of information and resources for career and employment exploration. Keep in mind that online job resources should be used to augment your job search, not to replace other traditional methods, such as networking.
It is also important that you learn to discern which online job resources are most valuable to you. Career Services strongly recommends that you acclimate yourself to online research and job searching by developing the computer skills you need to target Internet career and job sites effectively.