skip to main content

Enrollment Certification Request

Each semester, you must complete an enrollment certification request form in order for your education benefits to be processed. Please stop by the Military & Veterans Services office located in Jones Hall Room 212 on Allegheny Campus, at your campus MVS office, or use the links below to access the certification request form.

In addition, you must report all changes, including change in credits, withdrawing from a course, incomplete grades, change of major, and change of address, to MVS.

Veterans Enrollment Certification Request Form

To avoid delays, schedule your classes and turn your enrollment certification request in early for each term you are enrolled in. Certification is not automatic, so it is important to complete this form in a timely manner to ensure your benefits are not delayed. Our processing time during non-peak time is up to two weeks upon receiving your request. Avoid peak-time which begins the last full month of each term through the end of the next term's first full month. Peak time takes our office up to four weeks to process due to the increase in traffic volume and time sensitive reports due at the end of each term. Please note that CCAC and VA process in the order of date received. VA's standard time frame of processing is four to six weeks.

For those receiving tuition payment from their benefits, if you have not brought in your enrollment certification in time for us to process your benefits before the tuition payment date on your registration, the college may assess late fees, which you are responsible for paying.

GI Bill is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at .