Tuition Payment Plan
CCAC’s tuition payment plan is designed to make the College’s quality education even more accessible and affordable for our students. Our plans help families budget college expenses by spreading out the cost of tuition and fees over smaller monthly installments during the term. Enrollment is available through the Online Student Account Center, and it is fast, secure, convenient, and inexpensive!
Fast – Enrolling in a Tuition Payment Plan is quick and easy. Visit the Online Student Account Center, choose the available semester plan, and enroll.
Secure – Pay online using a credit card or electronic check, knowing your information is secured using leading industry security features. You can even schedule your payments in advance to avoid missed payments and unnecessary late fees.
Convenient – Need to know if your plan has changed? Check your email. We will automatically notify you anytime your installments increase or decrease due to changes in registration and financial aid. Access your payment plan at any time, even on your mobile device!
Inexpensive – Enrollment in a Tuition Payment Plan is free, making it an inexpensive alternative to a student loan or high interest alternative loan.
Fall and Spring plans involve a 20 percent down payment by the published tuition payment deadline and four additional monthly installments due the 5th of each month thereafter. Summer plans involve a 33 percent down payment by the published tuition payment deadline and two additional monthly installments due the 5th of each month thereafter. Visit the Online Student Account Center for enrollment and more information.
Tuition Payment Plan Due Dates
|Fall||September 5, 2019||October 5, 2019||November 5, 2019||December 5, 2019|
|Spring||February 5||March 5||April 5||May 5|
|Summer||June 5||July 5|
Third Party Sponsorship Plan
Organizations responsible for employee or client tuition payments may pay tuition and fees using a third-party authorization contract or with a company check made payable to CCAC.
Blank third-party authorization contracts are available when students register. They also may be obtained by calling the Student Accounts office on the appropriate campus, or download the Third Party Contract Form.
The following third-party payment conditions apply:
- Students must be an employee or client of the financially responsible company or agency.
- The contract is between the college and the company or agency. Any agreements between students and the company or agency have no bearing on this contract.
- All sponsorship forms or company checks must be in the Student Accounts office by tuition due dates.
- Students must submit a new sponsor form each semester.
- If for some reason a student's sponsor fails to pay charges upon receipt of bill, the student will be responsible for all charges.
- Qualified sponsored students are eligible for bookstore charge authorizations. Charges are available during the first three weeks of the 16-week term (fall/spring only). Summer charge periods are shorter. To utilize the authorization, go to the bookstore where the course is held, except Online Learning (OL) courses. Online Learning books are processed through the Allegheny Campus only.
The college will only bill for those charges not covered by other funding sources. If other funding sources become available after the third-party has been billed, their bill will be adjusted. If other funding sources become available after the third-party has paid, the third-party will be refunded.