The CCAC Annual Report
The CCAC Annual ReportThe CCAC Annual Report details the activities and accomplishments made by CCAC and its students, faculty, staff and leadership during the year. In addition, college friends, alumni, donors and other stakeholders can learn about the direction the college is taking with new initiatives, building projects and learning-centered programs that will begin in the years to come.
Mid-Year Report: College Update December 2019
- Enrollment, Retention & Engagement Initiatives Remain Top Priorities
- Investing in Educational Excellence: New Faculty & Administrative Hires
- New Partnerships & Programs Expand Educational Opportunities
- Capital Improvement Projects: Enhancing CCAC Programs, Services & Image
- Office of Sponsored Programs & Sponsored Research: Recent Grant Awards
- CCAC Educational Foundation: Recent Grants & Gifts
CCAC Highlights: Awards & Other Distinctions
- Autumn Events Showcase the College
- CCAC’s Community Outreach Extends Far & Wide
Year End Report: College Update August 2019
Once again, the 2018–2019 academic year proved to be highly successful for CCAC on
numerous fronts, including in the expansion of many existing program initiatives,
the addition of a number of new ones, and the advancement of the one college concept.
With all of the accomplishments achieved
over the past year, it’s easy to see why one out of every three county residents continues to select CCAC as their college of first choice.
While many of these achievements are celebrated in the college’s 2018 Annual Report, #SUCCESS, please find showcased in my update below news of other innovative and groundbreaking programs, initiatives and partnerships as well as numerous awards and recognitions achieved by faculty, staff, administrators and our students in the latter half of 2018–19.