Open Records Office
Pennsylvania's Right-to-Know Law provides a mechanism through which members of the public can access public records from governmental agencies. The following provides details on how to submit a request for public records under the RTKL to CCAC:
- How: Requests must be in writing via either hard-copy or email. Download the standard request form or request one through the Open Records office, 412.237.4413.
- What: Requests for information must be specific as to the record(s) desired. You do not have to give a reason for the request.
- Who: Requests must be submitted to the following:*
CCAC Open Records Officer
Byers Hall, Office of the President
800 Ridge Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15233
- When: A response to the request will be issued within five business days from the time it is received by the Open Records Officer.
- How much: You may be charged duplication and postage fees in keeping with standards set by the Office of Open Records. Prepayment may be required if fees are expected to exceed $100.
- Where: For more information about the new Right to Know Law, visit http://openrecords.state.pa.us