• Student Refund Check Stop Payment and Reissue

    Students who wish to request a void and reissue of a student refund check, for any reason, must complete the Student Refund Stop Payment and Reissue Request form and submit it to any campus Student Accounts office. A $20.00 stop payment service fee is deducted from all replacement refunds, but the college waives this fee for students who enroll in the direct deposit refund method prior to the processing of the replacement refund. The stop payment service fee is nonrefundable once charged to the student account.