Allegheny: L-313, Library
Boyce: Room N-504
North: Room 2101
South: Room L-547
All Campus Learning Commons Hours
The Learning Commons is a quiet, resource-rich place to do homework and to study, with a professional educator nearby to help you when you become stuck or have a question. You can brainstorm a paper, work on a group project, or just sit with a cup of coffee and read alone or with a study, knowing help is nearby if you need it.
Walk in. Get Help
No appointments are required in the Learning Commons. You can get help as soon as you need it. Just walk in!
- Meet with faculty and facilitators
- Work on a paper or homework
- Improve reading & writing skills
- Form a study group
- Become part of a discussion group
- Work on a group project
- Attend a skills workshop
- View & try our computer software
- It is a walk-in facility, no appointments necessary.
- Come in if you have homework for your next class session.
- Anyone needing assistance with reading and writing assignments in any course are welcome.
- Come in if you need to clarify a point or improve your skills.
Help is just one step away.
Brainstorm a paper, work on a group project, or just sit with a cup of coffee and read alone or with a study partner; facilitators are nearby for those who need help or tutoring. Hear what these CCAC students have to say.