Mechatronics - Open Entry, Open Exit
Prepare for Industrial Maintenance career in Manufacturing in just 45 work days!
- Schedule is M-TH, with four Friday sessions, 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- 360 hour training program includes
- Electrical topics-AC/DC, Motor Control, Panel Wiring,
- Mechanical topics-Power Transmission, Hydraulics, Piping Systems
- Electronics-Programmable Logic Controls
Possible Funding: Contact your local PA CareerLink office to apply and see if you are eligible as a dislocated worker, out of school youth, or to explore career and training options available to you.
Registration Now Closed
Complete the registration form and mail with check or money order to:
1000 McKee Road
Oakdale, PA 15071
Full Payment is due upon registration.
Students who wish to withdraw from a class must do so by the end of the last business day before the class starts. No refund of tuition, non-credit registration fees or materials fees shall be granted unless such materials are returned unused.