Everyone deserves a second chance. For more information, contact Carly Martin - CCAC Navigator for the Goodwill Ignite Program:
Life Launch: Ignite Reentry Program
LOOKING FOR A FRESH START?
Start your next chapter today.
CCAC has partnered with Goodwill YouthWorks for Life Launch: Ignite Reentry Program. This voluntary program serves young adults, ages 18 to 24, who have been involved with the justice system and want to work toward a better future. Program participants will be provided with free employment training and job placement in a variety of local industries.
Here’s what to expect from Goodwill:
- An initial assessment to determine if the program is a good fit
- An evaluation of your skills and interests
- Job training to help you become ready for employment
- Job seeking and support services to help you earn a good job
- A host of services to meet your unique needs, such as counseling, housing, clothing, transportation and more
When you complete training, you may:
- Begin an apprenticeship in your chosen field
- Get a good job and start earning a paycheck
- Go back to school to earn certificates or a degree
Ignite participants who pursue training or education through CCAC will have access to a dedicated CCAC Navigator as they move through the college system. From registration to completion, students will be provided with one-on-one support and services to encourage their individual success.
Contact Us Today
The Young Adult Reentry Partnership project, IGNITE is intended to provide education and training services to improve the employment outcomes for youth adults involved in the criminal justice system. Goodwill SWPA has partnered with Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC) as a sub recipient of federal funds under Goodwill Industry International’s Youth Adult Reentry Partnership Ignite grant funded through the Department of Labor, Employment and Training administration.