Agile Certified Practitioner
The course takes just 6 months from start through certification exam.
- Only TEN in class sessions-see the full schedule here: Schedule
- For information, or to subscribe to email list, contact: Brian Hannon or call 412.788.7357
- Register quickly here: Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP )
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in earning their PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP ) Credential
- Project Management Professional's (PMP ) looking to differentiate themselves from other project management professionals
- Project Management Professional's (PMP ) seeking PDUs/CDUs to maintain their certifications
- Anyone looking to gain more understanding of Agile best practices, processes, and framework
This interactive, hands-on, 10-day Bootcamp provides a toolbox of skills and best practices for effective and efficient delivery of agile projects, and provides those interested in sitting for the Exam the required 21-hours of formal Agile training needed. Participants will learn proven best practices and tools that will drive sustainable project performance from inception through delivery leveraging an iterative mindset. The agile best practices and tools reviewed are leveraged from a combination of sources, including the Project Management Institute (PMI ), SAFe , SCRUM, Lean, Kanban, and others.
Cohort size is always limited to 15 individuals, and ten-days of instructor-led training.
View the course outline here
West Hills Center
$2,395 Call to Register-412.788.7537
Instructor: Joseph J. Nuzzo, MBA, PMP , PMI-SP, PMI-ACP
Investment: $2,395 plus (plus PMBOK Guide, purchase on your own)
Note: PMI , PMBOK Guide, PMP , and ACP are registered trademarks and service marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Students who wish to withdraw from a class must do so by the end of the last business day before the class starts. No refund of tuition, non-credit registration fees or materials fees shall be granted unless such materials are returned unused. Project Management Boot Camp operates as a cohort within a learning community and the schedule is sometimes subject to adjustment upon agreement of the majority of the learning cohort.