Virtual Project Management Boot Camp
New Fall 2021 Schedule
September 18, 2021-December 11, 2021, Saturdays
This virtual, on-line course takes just 12-weeks from start through certification exam readiness.
What will you need?
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK® Guide) Certification Guide, 6th ed.
- Project Management Institute (pmi.org) administers the exam and requires a separate exam fee. Call for info!
How we do it?
- Project Management Boot Camp is a 'learning community' and is designed for experienced, working adults in a project management role or associate role desiring the PMP® Certification for career advancement and compensation increase opportunities.
- Just 12-weeks on Saturdays, (ZOOM® if attending virtually)
- Cohort size is usually small, so lots of opportunity to interact with instructor, colleagues.
- Register on-line, or by phone (412.788.7546)
- Virtual Course number: XGE-013-5101
In the early days of the PM Boot Camp, you will complete and submit your application to the Project Management Institute for approval to take the PMP® Certification Exam. You will need to show the following:
- 35 hours of formal project management education. You will earn this as part of the boot camp, and CCAC will issue a certificate of completion!
- 36 months of Project Management (w/Bachelors Degree), or 60 months experience without a four year degree, of real-world project management experience
Instructor: Joseph J. Nuzzo, PgMP®, PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-ACP®
Virtual Course ID: XGE-013-5103
Investment: $2,395 plus (plus PMBoK® Guide; purchase on your own for less than $100)
On-line Registration: Visit the on-line store to register: XGE-013-5103
Call-in Registration: 412.788.7546, Questions? Phone: Brian Hannon 412.788.7357, E-mail email@example.com