Project Management Boot Camp
New Summer Schedule - Completely On-Line
May 30, 2020 – August 22, 2020
The on-line course takes just 12 weeks from start through certification exam readiness.
What will you need?
- Just the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Certification Guide, 6th ed.
- Exam is administered by the Project Management Institute (pmi.org) and requires a separate exam fee. We know the fee, and we'll tell you!
How we do it?
- Project Management Boot Camp is a 'learning community.' It is intended for experienced working adults in a project management role or associate role desiring the PMP Certification for career advancement and compensation increases.
- Just 12 weeks, On-Line Class days are Saturdays, using ZOOM®
- Cohort size is usually small, but always limited to 15 registrants.
- Register on-line, or by phone (412.788.7546)
In the early days of the PM Boot Camp you'll develop and submit an application to the Project Management Institute for PMP Certification. Show the following:
- 35 hours of formal project management education. We provide this, and issue a certificate!
- Either 4,500 or 7,500 hours of 'on-the-job' project management experience
Instructor: Joseph J. Nuzzo, MBA, PMP , PMI-SP , PMI-ACP
Investment: $2,395 plus (plus PMBOK Guide, purchase on your own- less than $100)
Call-in Registration: 412.788.7537, Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: PMI , PMBOK Guide, PMP , PMI-SP , and PMI-ACP certifications are registered trademarks and service marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Students who wish to withdraw from a class must do so by the end of the last business day before the class starts. No refund of tuition, non-credit registration fees or materials fees shall be granted unless such materials are returned unused. Project Management Boot Camp operates as a cohort within a learning community and the schedule is sometimes subject to adjustment upon agreement of the majority of the learning cohort.