Project Management Boot Camp
In-person or Virtually - You Choose How to Join
(In-person enrollment limited to 10 attendees, and may be moved to Online if necessary)
New Fall Schedule - Prepare before the New Exam
September 19, 2020 – December 12, 2020
Both in-person and on-line courses takes just 12-weeks from start through certification exam readiness.
What will you need?
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK® Guide) Certification Guide, 6th ed.
- Exam is administered by the Project Management Institute (pmi.org) and requires a separate exam fee. We know the fee, and we'll tell you!
How we do it?
- Project Management Boot Camp is a 'learning community.' It is intended for experienced working adults in a project management role or associate role desiring the PMP® Certification for career advancement and compensation increase opportunities.
- Just 12-weeks on Saturdays, (ZOOM® if attending virtually)
- Cohort size is usually small, but will be limited to only 10 in-class registrants.
- Register on-line, or by phone (412.788.7546)
- Virtual Course number: XGE-013-5102, In-Person Course Number: XGE-013-5101
In the early days of the PM Boot Camp you will complete and submit your application to the Project Management Institute for approval to take the PMP® Certification Exam. You will need to show the following:
- 35 hours of formal project management education. You will earn this as part of the Bootcamp, and CCAC will issue a certificate of completion!
- Either 4,500 or 7,500 hours of 'on-the-job' project management experience, depending on the attainment of a Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
Instructor: Joseph J. Nuzzo, PgMP®, PMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-ACP®
Virtual Course ID: XGE-013-5102; In-Person Course ID: XGE-013-5101
Investment: $2,395 plus (plus PMBoK® Guide; purchase on your own for less than $100)
On-line Registration: Visit the on-line store to register: XGE-013-5101 (for in-person attendance) or XGE-013-5102 (for virtual attendance)
Call-in Registration: 412.788.7537, Questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: PMI®, PMBoK® Guide, PMP®, PMI-SP®, and PMI-ACP® are registered trademarks and service marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Students who wish to withdraw from a class must do so by the end of the last business day before the class starts. No refund of tuition, non-credit registration fees or material fees shall be granted unless such materials are returned unused. Project Management Boot Camp operates as a cohort within a learning community and the schedule is sometimes subject to adjustment upon agreement of the majority of the learning cohort.