Project Management Boot Camp
New Schedule and Location
The course takes just 12 weeks from start through certification exam readiness.
What will you need?
- Just the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) Certification Guide, 6th ed.
- Exam is administered by the Project Management Institute (pmi.org) and requires a separate exam fee. We know the fee, and we'll tell you!
How we do it?
- Project Management Boot Camp is a 'learning community.' It is intended for experienced working adults in a project management role or associate role desiring the PMP Certification for career advancement and compensation increases.
- Just 12 weeks, In-class days are Saturdays, Allegheny Campus.
- Cohort size is usually small, but always limited to 15 registrants.
- Register on-line, by phone (412-788-7537), or print and mail your registration.
In the early days of the PM Boot Camp you'll develop and submit an application to the Project Management Institute for PMP Certification. Show the following:
- 35 hours of formal project management education. We provide this, and issue a certificate!
- Either 4,500 or 7,500 hours of 'on-the-job' project management experience
Instructor: Joseph J. Nuzzo, MBA, PMP , PMI-SP , PMI-ACP
Investment: $2,395 plus (plus PMBOK Guide, purchase on your own- less than $100)
Call-in Registration: 412.788.7537
Note: PMI , PMBOK Guide, PMP , PMI-SP , and PMI-ACP certifications are registered trademarks and service marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
Students who wish to withdraw from a class must do so by the end of the last business day before the class starts. No refund of tuition, non-credit registration fees or materials fees shall be granted unless such materials are returned unused. Project Management Boot Camp operates as a cohort within a learning community and the schedule is sometimes subject to adjustment upon agreement of the majority of the learning cohort.