There is always high demand for flaggers in the construction field. A Flagger is the
most important job on the worksite. They protect not only workers but also pedestrians
Being a flagger is a blend of technique, communication and being alert. Becoming a
flagger can also be your first foot in the door to the construction field.
This four-hour certification course will provide you with the skill set to be a safe
and effective flagger. Upon completion of this course you will receive your certification
that will last for four years.
View the Flagger Class Schedule
In this four-hour course, participants meet the following objectives:
- Learn how to be a safe and effective flagger.
- Understand why proper flagger operations are important.
- Learn the standard skillset of a good flagger.
- Apply standard flagger control references.
- Identify proper flagging signals and procedures.
- Learn standard flagger practices for various situations.
As Certified Flagger Instructors through ATSSA, our expert instructors teach you everything
you need to know pertaining to Traffic Control Safety. Training is interactive and
informative and each participant will receive a Flagger Handbook and Workbook.
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by
- Register online please visit CCAC Noncredit Store.
- Call Non-Credit Registration to register by phone: 412.788.7546.
- Register in person: Walk in to any CCAC campus between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., hours may vary by campus.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, cash or check is accepted.
- Register by mail: Print and complete the registration form on brochure.
Mail check or money order to: Flagger Program, CCAC, West Hills Center, Room N1200,
1000 McKee Road, Oakdale, PA 15071-1099
For more information please contact:
Dr. Francis J. Sekula
Account Executive, Workforce Development