Continuing Legal Education
Join us on May 14th for a full day seminar
Course Number: XGD-275-5302
8:45 a.m. – 9 a.m. SIGN-IN TIME on Zoom
Important things to know as I get older - Understanding SSA and Medicare Benefits 9 a.m. - 12:15 pm
This presentation is an introduction to the issues, concerns, and problems faced by individuals as they transition into what is referred to as “retirement age.” There are two benefits, in particular, that are fairly universal to older Americans, and pretty foundational to an aging strategy - Social Security and Medicare. Both are a big deal to older Americans, even if they haven’t actually retired. The goal of this presentation is to provide a basic understanding of how these systems function, their various components, their unique vocabulary, and how eligible individuals can utilize these systems effectively
12:15 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. Lunch
Interfacing with Advisory Professionals 12:45 pm - 4 pm
This course will discuss the expectations and requirements of CPA professionals to interface and engage with other advisory professionals in accordance to the CPA’s Code of Conduct. We will discuss tax planning, estate planning, and charitable gifting through case studies.
ATTORNEY CREDIT HOURS
Approved for 3 Substantive credit hours
Approved for 3 Ethics credit hours
TOTAL HOURS – 6.00 Hours
- Environmental Law
- Business Law
- Consumer Rights
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Fair Housing and Stigmatized Properties
- Professional Ethics
- Common Errors in Estate Plans
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Social Security Disability
- Retirement Strategies for a Small Law Practice
- Juvenile Court/Delinquency Law
- Tax Exempt Status for Your Organization
- Federal Tax Law
- Internet & Cloud Computing
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by mail.
- Register online please visit CCAC Noncredit Store
You will find CLE classes under the Legal Education tab.
- Call Non-Credit Registration to register by phone: 412.788.7546.
- Register in person: Walk in to any CCAC campus between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., hours may vary by campus. VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, cash or check is accepted.
- Register by mail: Print and complete the registration form on brochure.
Mail check or money order to:
CLE Program CCAC West Hills Center
1000 McKee Road, Room N1200
Oakdale PA 15071-1099
For more information please contact: