Continuing Legal Education
- Environmental Law
- Business Law
- Consumer Rights
- Family Business Succession Planning
- Fair Housing and Stigmatized Properties
- Professional Ethics
- Common Errors in Estate Plans
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Social Security Disability
- Retirement Strategies for a Small Law Practice
- Juvenile Court/Delinquency Law
- Tax Exempt Status for Your Organization
- Federal Tax Law
- Internet & Cloud Computing
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by mail.
- Register online please visit CCAC Noncredit Store
You will find CLE classes under the Legal Education tab.
- Call Non-Credit Registration to register by phone: 412.788.7546.
- Register in person: Walk in to any CCAC campus between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., hours may vary by campus. VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, cash or check is accepted.
- Register by mail: Print and complete the registration form on brochure.
Mail check or money order to:
CLE Program CCAC West Hills Center
1000 McKee Road, Room N1200
Oakdale PA 15071-1099
For more information please contact: