Online Real Estate Licensing Program
It's okay to be an overachiever! The Pennsylvania "The Works Deluxe" Package has everything you need to become a real estate salesperson.
Community College of Allegheny County has partnered with Career WebSchool to offer this online course package to make sure you are set up for success in both the state exam and your future career in real estate.
This package includes the book Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession, which will serve as an excellent, quick, and reliable reference throughout a real estate career--especially at the beginning!
Included in "The Works Deluxe" Package:
- Real Estate: An Introduction to the Profession (Hardcover Book): Please note that our courses
are designed to comply with the state requirements without the need of a textbook.
This book is added value to the package and an additional resource.
- Virtual Study Program Weekly live, interactive webinars to help you master key national real estate concepts.
- The Career Webschool Quality Guarantee: In the instance that one of our students does not pass the state exam on the first try, Career Webschool will reimburse that student for their second state exam fee. To be eligible for reimbursement, the student must take the state exam within 1 year of completing our course and must have also passed our course exam with a grade of at least 80%.
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by mail.
- Register online through the CCAC Noncredit Store. (You will find the course under the Real Estate Education Tab)
- Register by phone: 412.788.7546
- Register in person: Walk in to any CCAC campus between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, cash or check is accepted. Hours may vary by campus.
- Register by mail: Print and complete this registration form.On-line Real Estate Program
CCAC West Hills Center Room N1200
1000 McKee Road
Oakdale, PA 15071-1099