Real Estate Continuing Education
All Pennsylvania real estate licensees must renew their license every two years.
The current renewal period began August 30, 2020, and ends May 31, 2022.
Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements
The Spring Schedule is now open and available to register.
7.0 HOUR CLASSES ARE $89
3.5 HOUR CLASSES ARE $45
- XAP-044 The Fair Housing Act - 3.5 hrs
- XAP-032 Property Assessment in PA - 7 hrs
- XAP-035 Residential Mortgage Financing - 7 hrs
- XAP-040 The PA Association of Realtors Agreement of Sale - 7 hrs
- XAP-043 Advertising & Marketing - 3.5 hrs
Students are reminded to bring their real estate license number to each class.
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by mail.
- Register online please visit CCAC Noncredit Store.
- Call Non-Credit Registration to register by phone: 412.788.7546.
- Register by mail: Print and complete the registration form on brochure.
Mail check or money order to:
CCAC West Hills Center
1000 McKee Road
Oakdale, PA 15071-1099
For more information contact: