Real Estate Licensing and Continuing Education
Are you ready to join the world of Real Estate and get your license?
Here is what you need to get a PA Real Estate License
Let’s first break down the requirements to get a license.
If you want to get a salesperson license (that is, a license where your real estate activity is supervised by a licensed broker), you must:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a high school degree or an equivalent certificate
- Meet the pre-license education requirements: 75 hours of pre-licensing education, or the equivalent, we offer this course!
- Have a reputation for being honest, trustworthy, competent, and having integrity
- Be in good standing, meaning you don’t have a past real estate license (of any kind, anywhere) that has been suspended, surrendered, or revoked as a result of disciplinary action or unpaid fees
- Have a clear criminal history
- Undergo a criminal record check from the PA State Police, done within 90 days of submission
If you answered yes to all these questions then enroll in our next class starting Fall 2021 on Zoom and in 12 short weeks you will be ready for the exam!
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by mail.
- Register online please visit CCAC Noncredit Store.
- Call Non-Credit Registration to register by phone: 412.788.7546.
- Register by mail: Print and complete the registration form on brochure.
Mail check or money order to:
CCAC West Hills Center
1000 McKee Road
Oakdale, PA 15071-1099
For more information contact:
Real Estate Continuing Education Requirements
CCAC course topics include:
- New Laws Affecting Real Estate/Valuation and Evaluation
- Property Management (valuation of commercial property)
- Property Assessment and the Internet
- Real Estate Financing and Valuation
- Consumer Protection and Disclosures