Real estate agents must earn 14 hours of continuing education in a two-year cycle.
You can meet that requirement and broaden your knowledge base at the same time. The
Continuing Professional Education Program provides a range of courses for real estate
agents and students of the field. Courses are offered throughout the year in 7 hour
classes of credit toward the mandatory requirement.
CCAC course topics include:
- New Laws Affecting Real Estate/Valuation and Evaluation
- Property Management (valuation of commercial property)
- Property Assessment and the Internet
- Real Estate Financing and Valuation
- Consumer Protection and Disclosures
Real Estate Course Offerings
14 Hour Continuing Education Schedule
75 Hour Real Estate Fundamentals
& Practice Schedule
CCAC offers 14 hours of continuing education classes approved by the Pennsylvania
State Real Estate Commission. These classes will help agents meet the Real Estate
Continuing Education requirement and broaden their knowledge base at the same time.
Students are reminded to bring their real estate license numbers to each class.
CCAC also offers a 75 hour Real Estate Fundamentals and Practice course for anyone
interested in becoming a real estate agent.
Because CCAC cares about your privacy, we cannot process credit card information by
- Register online please visit CCAC Noncredit Store.
- Call Non-Credit Registration to register by phone: 412.788.7546.
- Register in person: Walk in to any CCAC campus between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., hours may vary by campus.
VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash or check is accepted.
- Register by mail: Print and complete the registration form on brochure.
Mail check or money order to:
CCAC West Hills Center
1000 McKee Road
Oakdale, PA 15071-1099
For more information contact:
Dr. Francis Sekula