ServSafe Manager Certification
The ServSafe® Food Safety Program is for individuals who are serving as managers or are in a supervisory role requiring certification. Upon successful completion, participants will receive the ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certificate.
Training meets the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture requirements for the Food Employee Certification Act.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
· Anyone who needs a ServSafe® Food Protection Manager certification
· Anyone who needs to meet the PDA requirements for food safety certification
· Restaurant managers
· Food service managers
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
· How to safely prepare food
· How to safely store, handle, and purchase food
· About foodborne microorganisms and allergens
· About personal hygiene
· How to manage pests
· How to clean and sanitize your facility
Classes will be in person on our Allegheny Campus in Fall 2021. Check back for an updated schedule.