Navigate is an easy way to learn about college resources and make appointments with various student services departments. What can students do with Navigate?
- Get the help you need from academic, personal, and financial support people at CCAC.
- Schedule an appointment with various student services such as Academic Advising, Counseling, Tutoring, and more!
- Schedule a time to get your Student Photo ID Card
- Get reminders about important upcoming dates and deadlines to keep you on track with school.
Want to schedule an appointment? The following offices are available to schedule with via Navigate:
- Academic Advising
- Career Services & Job Readiness
- Counseling Services
- Disability Resources and Services
- Financial Aid
- Military and Veterans Services
- PERKINS CTE
- Pittsburgh Promise & Promise Extension
- Resource Navigators
- Student ID Services
- Student Success Coaches
- Virtual Campus