Admissions and Enrollment
How to Apply & Enroll for Classes
- Complete your admissions application.
- Apply for financial aid by submitting your FAFSA form available online at https://studentaid.gov.
- Send us your transcript(s)
- Review placement testing information and exemptions.
- Confirm your account information we have is correct at the Registration Welcome Center.
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss your course plan and courses to take.
- Pay for classes. A complete listing of tuition and fees can be found here.
As an open-admissions institution, CCAC does not require college entrance examinations. To enroll as a full-time student, applicants should have a high school diploma or Pennsylvania GED certificate or be at least 18 years of age with experience reasonably equivalent to a GED.
Join an Admissions Virtual Chat!
Specialty Programs and Limited Enrollment
Admission to the College does not constitute admission to certain programs. Enrollment in these programs is limited by the availability of additional factors. If you indicate a preference for one of these limited enrollment programs, you will be sent complete information on the process you must follow to apply.
In order to be accepted to the Community College of Allegheny County and issued an I-20, international students must complete and submit the international students application packet. As a reminder, each of the forms can be found on the International Student page. Please contact the Office of International Students for the international application deadlines. An I-20 (application for student visa) will be issued to the student once all documents have been processed. International students must also provide proof of English proficiency.