Office of Academic Affairs
We at CCAC are committed to providing quality instruction to meet your academic goals. Our faculty and staff are here to help you succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
Follow the links to the left to find the information you need to be successful in the classroom and progress within your program of study. If you have questions about academic programs, classroom issues, or schedules, please visit the Advising office.
- Allied Health & Sciences – Troy Moran
- Business Information & Technologies – Sara Conroy
- Humanities, Mathematics & Social Sciences – Anthony Mansueto
- Nursing – Kathy Mayle 412.237.3061
Academic Associate Deans
- Allied Health & Sciences – Juel Smith 724.325.6667
- Humanities, Mathematics & Social Sciences – Jennifer Snyder-Duch
- Nursing – Julie Paul 412.237.3099