Academics: Find it all at CCAC
Every year, thousands of students enroll at CCAC, choosing from nearly 160 programs that lead to rewarding careers and great four-year colleges and universities. CCAC offers the convenience of multiple locations—four campuses and five centers located strategically throughout the region—day, evening and weekend classes with an average class size of 15 students, and hundreds of online courses as well as numerous programs that can be completed either entirely or partially online.
The life of a CCAC student encompasses the full college experience—from academics, athletics and more than 60 clubs and organizations, to tutoring and career services, to student leadership and both local and overseas travel opportunities, to just kicking back with friends in the campus student lounge. Students in the Honors Program benefit from additional academically challenging and enriching learning experiences.
CCAC’s affordable programs enable students to save as much as $61,000 by spending their first two years at CCAC before transferring to a bachelor’s degree program. CCAC is also ideal for students interested in earning an associate degree, certificate or diploma as preparation for entering the workforce. CCAC’s job fairs draw hundreds of employers.
Enrollment Steps and Application
- Complete your admissions application online.
- Apply for financial aid by submitting the FAFSA form.
- Complete the online student orientation.
- Schedule placement tests. Photo ID is required.
- Meet with an academic advisor to discuss your education plan.
- Register for classes. Photo ID is required.
- Pay for classes. CCAC accepts payment via electronic check (ACH), debit or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, BCcard, DinaCard, American Express) and bank wire.
- Submit your final transcripts—high school/GED and any college transcripts. (See Page 4 of the current term’s Enrollment Instructions.)